Friday, December 16, 2011

I have been married for less than 2 years, in the past little while he seems to have changed a lot...?

he works away,we have had problems in the past which make it hard for me to trust him 100%,there has been a couple of times i havent managed to get hold of him til next mornin, which doesnt really help me with the trust,but most of the time he is contactable so i dont think he's seeing someone else,he just gets angry easily and i cant seem to do anythin right,he hasnt hit me but dont think he's far from doing it! and basically am just told to get on with it,seems as tho he cant be bothered with his family! he doesnt really compliment me,or seem to like being home,so dont really feel good abt myself,i get told different from other guys...got in touch with a guy, and he was saying i am stunning etc, and i just find it really hard to believe people. esp as this guy was really good lookin himself. and my husband knows i am in touch with him, just case anyone comments on that. just looking for some advice, am not sure if havin time away would make me happier, his moods bring me down alot x

0 comments:

Post a Comment