Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm feeling depressed, needy, clingy and angry; should I seek help?

Honey the best way for you to get to the bottom of this is to seek help from a professional. A professional can talk with you and probe your past to see if there is something there to have caused this kind of behavior...something that maybe you never would think can cause this behavior. It may not even be something that has happened. Based on what you have told me there is a Possibility that you are suffering from manic depression (or other form of depression disorder). As previously stated the best way to figure out whats wrong is to talk to your doctor or to go see a psychologist. Unfortunately, there is only so much that can be done over a computer. But I wish you all the best and I hope you get to the bottom of this so you can go on and continue leading a happy life :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment