Thursday, December 22, 2011

How do i get around the school blockers?

Ok my school just blocks everything, like even google images and even homework pages and even THEIR OWN SCHOOL WEBSITE. PROXYS DON'T work so don't send me any proxys, but i have just discovered a way to install programs onto the computers and to look all through their drives etc, (i have RM TUTOR PLOX, so i can control every school computer and no joke i found an admin watching a movie and turned it off. Also by mistake i turned off ever monitor in the school!) and i can install other programs like quake, doom, and fire-fox. but now I'm so annoyed because i cant get onto any websites at all even for work so can someone enlighten me onto how to make tunneling proxys or some way to get around their blocker. + please don't send me messages like you probably will get caught because i'm not going to go on websites like my-space - although i may go on youtube :). Also another question is that someone has stolen my mem-stick in school and id like to track them down - is their anyway with programs_ as i have full access to the full network i can track them down because it has some important work on it plus alot of my hacks

0 comments:

Post a Comment