Thursday, December 22, 2011

Should I say yes?

Well, recently the guy of my dreams proposed to me, i'm not like women who say yes on the spot so here is what is holding me back: I love him the thought of him leaving me is like a blade through my heart, i can't emagine living without him, i except himfor who he is and i except his mistakes. But what's holding me back are the things i don't know and will never know, for example how do i know if he will die or not? will i be a widow? would i have to be a single mother if we ever decided to have kids? what if his heart changes? what if he changs? what if i change? what if he stops loving me? would our marriage be bed on mercy only? Will he be there always and frovever? I don't care about how fency or dreamy the wedding might be, I care of what happens after that, should i take the risk and go for it??????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment