Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Is Divorce an option for an ultimatum for my relationship? PLEASE HELP!!?

I think my wife can be controlling, bossy, jealous, and the queen of mind games... ie, she was a psychology major! She loves guilt trips and making me feel like I need to be with her 24/7. My friends joke that they don't even see me anymore. Maybe once a month or twice at the most. If I want to go grab some food with one of them or go play some basketball at the gym, she will throw in her 2 cents about it and make me feel guilty for wanting to go. She only has 1 friend who lives out of state. She is jealous over some people I have on myspace (whom I've known since childhood), and always accuses me of lying and cheating when I've been so faithful from day one. I'm really starting to think that I should get out now while we are kid free and financially independent. I sometimes think I would be much happier if I were single or with someone else. What do I do? Counseling isn't an option cuz she thinks she knows it all? Please help me with any advice!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment