Monday, December 19, 2011

Dont understand the back in forth. Ladies explain her actions if possible.?

My fiance and I broke up last month. Then 2 days later we talked and I asked if we could work it out. She said maybe. She also has a 2 yr old daughter that i think of as mine. Only real father figure she has had. Any way a few days later we got into an argument on the phone and she texted for me to leave her alone. A few days later i had a letter dropped off to her about my feelings for her and her daughter. I would text her over the next week and she would return the texts some but not all the time. I would ask if I could spend time with the baby and she would never say yes or no when i asked about that. I stopped by and cut her gr and she sent me a thankyou text and would tell me when i asked the baby was doing well. Then someone tried to break into her house and she called me up. She had me spend the night that night. The next morning she asked if i was going to come back the next night. I said i would. I sleep in her bed, though we wouldnt do anything. That went on for a week. Then I had a close friend die, that she knew. I spent the night that night and she was very comforting. Then next morning she walked out of the bathroom in order to get a towel, no doubt she knew I would see. I joked and said that was evil. That night I asked if she wanted to jump in the shower with me but she said she didnt want to. I asked if she was still upset with me. She said no. We talked about us and she basically said she would have to think about us getting back together. That she did love me and was pretty sure she was still in love with me, and the baby missed me alot. 2 days later after the funeral she said her dad would be spending the night but i could if i wanted. She felt more protected when i was there. I said i would only if she wanted me to. That i wanted to be there but not just as a protector. She said she didnt want to lead me on that she still hadnt made up her mind yet. I said ok and didnt spend the night. I decided then i wouldnt text or call cuz i had made all the attempts. I told her i would watch the baby a few days later and did. After i dropped her off i went to school. Thats when she started texting me, which she hadnt done first since we broke up. Just to tell me she was getting off of work. Then next day she didnt but the day after she did just to ask how cl was going. The next day she texted me about a snake in the yard. She went on an on about it till i offered to come kill it. When i got there she was in the backyard laying out in a bikini with the baby in a plastic pool. No snake was found so I decided to leave. (think this was a set up). The next day she called to come get my spare key to the house saying she left hers at her sisters. She then asked are you sure your not busy? Im not interupting anything am I? I said no just call when she gets to the light. It took ten min for her to get here. (usaully takes 25 min or so) so i know she was already on her way when she called. Kinda like she was trying to catch me with another or something. 2 days later i went over there and said I needed to know what was going on between us. She said that when i left she realized she should of missed me more than she does. That maybe she doesnt love me as much as she thought. I said well i cant make you love me. And she said no i do love you. that as of right now she didnt want to work it out. So i said ok and i left. Havent called texted or heard from her in a week. My question is if she didnt want anything to do with me why would she have me spend the night after the breakup. she could have called anyone else to come stay with her. Friends or family but she called me. And whats with the back and forth I do love you but i dont. And wouldnt she not let me see the child if she knew we were done for good? Also there are things of mine still at the house that she hasnt dropped off yet. If she was done with me wouldnt she get rid of those things or drop them off at my place. I know thats what I would do. Ladies any help decyphering this code would be great. Plz no guys or smart allec remarks. I would appreciate it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment