Wednesday, December 21, 2011

He's going through a rough time right now; anything I can do to help?

My friend and I really like each other but, it's a bad time for him so we've decided that we aren't going to date and just try to be friends. His dad died a couple months ago so he's still dealing with that, and it's the first holidays without his dad so it's kinda worse lately, his grandma is sick, and is mom might be going to rehab for alcoholism...basically his whole family life is in shambles right now, and all this to handle at 18! I totally understand him not being able to take on a relationship right now (even though I'm disappointed we can't be together), but I still want to be there for him in any way I can. What can I do to let him know that I am here for him ad i want to help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment