Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm confused about the big stuff. Should I purchase a home with my partner before any sort of commitment?

ha! my boyfriend wanted to do the same thing.. he wanted to buy a house together in a year or 2 blah blah blah.. then I got pregnant unexpectedly. I told him well now we can just fast forward all of our plans and get married. He said he isnt ready, I asked him point blank, so you thought we were going to buy a house together in 2 years as what? boyfriend and girlfriend? oh hell no! So basically I dont even want to move in together now, baby or no baby, if you cant commit to me all the way then whats the point of faking it. I'm disappointed that I'm pregnant and not married, or not even actively planning to get married, but se la vie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment