Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What should I do in this situation...help?

I'm 18 and I just had a baby girl with my now ex boyfriend. We went out for 8 months and then we broke up. He was supportive of me during my pregnancy, he was there. He now has a new girlfriend and she seems to be his main priority. I have confronted him about this and he denies it. He says he loves my baby and everything but he hasn't paid one cent towards her yet or helped me out in any way. All he does is come to visit her, basically just hold her and look at her. He doesn't change her diaper or anything. And, its always on his schedual, he never phones when he says he's going to and always shows up really late in the day. Im getting really frusterated because i want my daughter to have a father in her life. But, it doesn't seem like she is a top priority in his life. there have been numerous things that have made me think this is true. Like i don't think its right that he's texting his girlfriend when he's visiting his daughter and i'm pretty sure he spends all day visiting with her thats why he always gets here late. What should I do? should I talk to him about it, give him an ultimatum? oppinons please

0 comments:

Post a Comment