Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2nd anniversary of ban on same marriage in australia?

I live in Vermont in the United States...Civil Unions are legal here. Vermont was actually the first state in America to allow them. I am not gay...BUT my day care provider is...and at least one of my professors at the college I attend is. I have gone to court in a child cutody case for my day care provider. The professor mentioned is without a doubt my favorite...the only one that I have let in my personal life! I do not believe that gay marriage will be a law in my lifetime, I'm 42. I have an open mind and I pity those that don't! I believe that (from the bottom of my heart) happiness is the true measure of success...if marriage makes one happy it should be allowed...let's be real ity can be dated back to the Greek and Roman periods...and probably before that. Good luck in your relationships and in your life...and as they say in New Hampshire, USA...let us LIVE FREE OR DIE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment