Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wieght Issue?

Hello everyone! I am 16 year old girl, with a pretty big weight problem. I am about 5'3, and weigh about 180 pounds. Frankly, I am tired of being overweight, and have fineally decided to take a stand. I HAVE to lose weight. Not only for it to help me look better, but also for my future health. It has taken me a long time to reach this point, this point of refusing to sucb to the restraints of being overweight. Im done with dealing with it, and now i am trying to move on. For a while now, I have thoroughly devised a plan to my weight loss. I want to only consume about 1000 calories a day, and workout for 2:30 hours during the week, 3:30 hours on friday, and 5:00 hours on the weekend.And every day drinking about 6 bottles of water, and two cups of green tea. My questions are, Does my plan have any flaws? And, How long would it take for me to lose 60 pounds? Thank you so much for listening to me, i humbly appreciate you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment